Return to Headlines


If you are moving, please be sure to call the office at 520-459-8986 to tell us your child’s last date of attendance so we can prepare the records for you to carry to your next school.  The Myer office will need a copy of your PCS, ETS, or Retirement orders in order to properly withdraw your child from school.  Thank you.